Talib Jasir Fleming is the CEO of FWD Movement and a creative entrepreneur with over 15 years of advertising agency account management and professional coaching. He is also an author, podcast producer/consultant, and founder of the Afros & Audio Podcast Festival and The Vanguard Podcast Network.
FWD Movement Life Coaching works with new and veteran creatives, creative entrepreneurs, and podcast creatives. At FWD Movement we acknowledge that creative people are whole BEings with everyday challenges, human emotions, wants and needs, and a desire to create and produce unapologetically.
Talib's in-depth involvement with audio production and creative entrepreneurship lends itself to projects of all scale and forms and allows him to craft unique and forwarding client experiences.
FWD Movement is committed to the progression, expansion, and elevation of individuals and communities.
Our mission is to advance the productivity of creative entrepreneurs of color through performance accountability and the transformation of limiting beliefs and behaviors.
• Fear, Doubt, Imposter Syndrome, Self-Sabotage, Etc.
• Prioritizing YOU
• Intentional Goal Setting
• Creative Brainstorming
• Creative; Entrepreneurial Project Management
• Tangible Results
• Family Conflict
• Relationship Issues
• Self Esteem
• Men’s Issues
• Challenging and Disrupting Dysfunctional Pathologies
• Negative Self-Talk and Limiting Beliefs
• Being Present and Releasing the Past
• Ethnicity: African Diaspora (Inclusive of all spiritual practices, politics, sexual and gender identities)
• Adolescents / Teenagers (17 to 19)
• Black Men
• LGBTQI Allied