Being Listed as a Therapist
Founded by Vladimire Calixte, LMHC, CRC, TherapyForBlackMen.org makes it easy for clients and therapists to connect with each other. This is an online directory of mental health professionals who support our mission and vision to provide multiculturally-competent mental health services and to challenge mental health stigma.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Here are some of the benefits of membership for therapists:
- You will be able to create a custom profile for your practice that you can edit yourself at any time.
- You will be featured as a new member on our homepage.
- Site visitors will be able to find you in our searchable directory and contact you to discuss your services and make an appointment.
- You may receive referrals from other professionals.
- You will be featured on all our social media profiles for greater personal visibility.
- There will be opportunities for writing guest Blog posts (linked to your profile) for greater personal visibility.
- There will be the potential for working with professional athletes.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are part of a movement to eliminate the stigma that Black Men face when they consider therapy as an option.
Your Profile can have:
- a description of yourself and your practice
- up to 5 images
- other relevant information (profession, qualifications, education, license, finances, insurance, specialties, treatment modality, languages, treatment orientation etc.)
- links for sharing on social media
- links back to your website and social media profiles
- integrated Google maps
THERAPIST: READY TO GET CONNECTED?
What’s the cost? You can have your practice information shared with thousands of black men looking for a therapist like you. There are two options for paying for TherapyForBlackMen.org membership: